10 dezembro 2005

No further comments...

--
Intro Tape I : "A Clockwork Orange" theme
Intro Tape II: In The Name Of God (ending)
--
- The Root of All Evil
- Panic Attack
- A Fortune in Lies
- Caught in a Web
- Under a Glass Moon
- Peruvian Skies (w/ "Welcome to the Machine" + "Wish You Were Here" + "Wherever I may Roam")
- Strange Deja Vu
- Through My Words
- Fatal Tragedy
- Solitary Shell
- About to Crash (reprise)
- Losing Time/Grand Finale
--
Intervalo
--
- As I Am
- Endless Sacrifice
- I Walk Beside You
- Sacrificed sons
- Octavarium
--
- Through Her Eyes "a capella" intro + The Spirit Carries on
- Pull Me Under + Metropolis pt. I
--
Special guests: Débora,Romulo,Vitor "Buza",Anna Claudia,Gabriel and Bruno Marques. :-)
--
Meu Ingresso
--
Special thanks to: Gabriel Arantes Marques. Thanks, mate. I mean it.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Olha lá! "Alá", "Alá"! Metropolitan! Com todas as letras!!! Ninguém mais me corrige!!!!

Anônimo disse...

Velho, amigo é pra essas coisas !
Sempre que precisar ! (Aliás, só tô esperando o próximo! )

Grande abraço !

Gabriel.

p.s. - Pra mim, nunca deixou de ser Metropolitan !!!